Monday, September 8, 2014

30-Day Challenge | Day 8

Day 8 | What's in your desk drawer, and what can you infer from those contents?

Really? 

Some personal things if I need them - brush, contact solution, cough drops, screwdriver (you never know when you need to fix something).  Pens, markers, binder clips and paper clips (although hopefully they get less use this year), white-out tape, staple remover, sticky notes, tabs, passes, remotes, dry erase markers (when I get a whiteboard back!), stickers and more stickers, magnets, snack bars when I need a quick charge, colored paper and scantrons, textbook (haven't pulled out yet!).

What can you infer from those contents...I try to be organized, like a lot of color, I'm not using a "textbook" this year, prepare for an emergency, and stickers are just fun no matter what grade you are in.

What would you infer??

No comments:

Post a Comment