Friday, September 26, 2014

30-Day Challenge | Day 26 #reflectiveteacher

Day 26 | What are your three favorite go-to sites for help/tips/resources in your teaching?

A majority of the sites that I get to for help/tips/resources are through Twitter, so I'd have to mention that as the first one.  I haven't participated in many chats yet this year because I've been swamped.  However, last year I participated in a number of them, and when I did, I'd have another tab open to add to my resources in Evernote.

One of the sites I came across was from Common Sense Education - @Graphite.  It's a platform that helps educators find the best apps, games, and websites.  I've come across many cool resources through this site.  

Another site I frequently find myself linked to is @teachthought.  I found it through a blog from Richard Byrne at www.freetech4teachers.com.  That's probably my third site at the moment; or Google+.

So, just a lot of searching for things.


No comments:

Post a Comment